Frequently asked questions
3’0 X 6’3 Standard Single 90 x 190CM
3’0 X 6’6 Adjustable Single 90 x 200CM
4’0 X 6’3 Small Double 120 x 190CM
4’6 X 6’3 Standard Double (Queen Size) 135 x 190CM
4’6 X 6’6 Adjustable Double 135 x 200CM
5’0 X 6’6 Standard Kingsize 150 x 200CM
6’0 X 6’6 Standard Super King 180 x 200CM
6’6 X 6’6 Standard Emporer 200 x 200CM
Is it time you bought a new bed?
Take the test! If you answer yes to any of these questions, you should certainly consider buying a new bed:
- Is your bed more than ten years old?
- Can you feel springs or ridges in the mattress?
- Do you or your partner disturb each other when changing sleep positions?
- Does your mattress dip or sag where you or your partner lies?
- Do you and your partner end up rolling towards each other during the night?
- Do you often wake up tired even after a good seven or eight hours sleep?
- Do you need more space to sleep easily?
- Do you often get a better night’s sleep away from home?
- Does your mattress feel lumpy?
- Does it make noises when you move during the night?
- Does it look used or worn?
- Are the base, legs or castors lumpy, worn or wobbly?
- And finally – would it be embarrassing if anyone saw it without its covers!
Things to consider when choosing your new bed
It’s essential you get a chance to try out your new bed before you commit to buying it – you’ll be spending a lot of time in it so you need to make sure it’s absolutely right for you! Here are a few tips to ensure you make the right choice:
- Always lie down in your normal sleeping position.
- Buy it for comfort and support – not firmness alone.
- Think big – larger beds can be more comfortable.
- A bed is a base and a mattress – don’t think of them in isolation.
- You get what you pay for so try to spend as much as you can afford.
Full payment is required before delivery
£20.00 charge applied to deliveries under £300.00 of value.
Free for Invoices over £300.00
All bedsteads and some Furniture will be delivered Flat Pack ready for easy home assembly
Items can be placed in room of choice
Please ensure enough space is provided
To arrange delivery please call 242100
All delivery times given are approximate
Orders must have 20% deposit before processing
Full payment required on or before delivery
Please remember to check furniture will fit
Please note that we are unable to store goods for Longer than four weeks upon arrival at our Warehouse
All cancellations will result in loss of deposit or 20% of Total invoice cost
Please have your invoice number to hand when phoning us to help us locate your details.